DANTE project webinar (organized by ILEAnet H2020 Coordination, with INTERPOL support)
Dr. Georgios Th. Papadopoulos will provide a webinar on the developed solutions of DANTE (Detecting and ANalysing TErrorist-related online contents and financing activities) security project.
Date: Wednesday 11 September 2019, 12.30 until 13.30 (CEST)
Connection details: Registration required
Keywords: financial investigations, data mining, terrorism, Deep Web, Dark nets
Target audience: Law Enforcement Agencies members, Security Researchers, digital specialists, data analysts, terrorism analysts
ILEAnet H2020 Webinars bridge Practitioners and existing Security Projects. It includes:
1. a presentation of the solutions brought by the project & clarification of end-users’ needs, including use cases;
2. information about next steps (material, financial, legal and ethical conditions, exploitation plan);
3. open question session with the audience.
ILEAnet H2020 Webinar is organized by ILEAnet H2020 Coordination, with INTERPOL support.
- Please register to attend the webinar by contacting: email@example.com
- Find your ILEAnet National Contact, join ILEAnet H2020 Community and start contributing : https://www.ileanet.eu/ileanetconsortium/ileanet-national-contacts/